Monday, July 7, 2008

Finished the Peach panel!!

I am officially finished Peach now!!

I glazed some Burnt Sienna over her forelock and ears, and some in her eye and eyelashes to tone them down some. I also reworked the forelock some more, once it was dry. I straightened the line of the neck more, as it had gotten a bit wobbly. I also glazed in some Burnt Sienna and Alizarin Crimson into her snip, between her nostrils to warm it up and make it more flesh like. I also worked some more highlights into her blaze with a very light mixture of Naples Yellow, Burnt Sienna and Titanium White. Then I signed it! Wooohooo!

This is truly a tribute to a very very special pony who's awesome personality and character will never be forgotten.

I have posted the finished panel to my website under the "painting" category.

No comments: